Flex 4 – Including the new Spark skinning and component architecture enabling a new level of expressiveness in RIAs in addition to supporting the new Flash Catalyst to Flash Builder workflow.
Flash Builder 4 – There are over 90 new features in this release, and you can use them with both Flex 3 and Flex 4 to gain big improvements in development time, integration and building more expressive apps. (Note: Please be sure to uninstall any FB4 beta SW before installing the release product)
ColdFusion Builder – This new Eclipse-based IDE for ColdFusion development is deeply integrated with ColdFusion 9 in addition to making it fast and easy for CF developers to create Flex applications with integration between ColdFusion Builder and Flash Builder.
The following is a list of resources where you can find out more information;
- Read Andrew Shorten’s Flex Team Blog post
- Get Flash Builder 4 (remember to uninstall any FB4 beta SW first)
- AdobeTV: Learn what developers like about Flash Builder in this video from Flash Camp Boston from March 19th
- AdobeTV: David Wadhwani, VP and GM of Adobe’s Platform BU introduces new Flash Platform products
- Test drive Flex 4 – Take the Flex Test Drive: Build an application in an hour and learn about Flex 4 using this new guided, video tutorial
- Flex-in-a-week free video training – New for Flex 4
- Get ColdFusion Builder
- Video: ColdFusion Builder Feature Tour
- Flex product info on adobe.com
- ColdFusion product info on adobe.com
Lots of new toys to play with! Make sure you let me know what you’ve built.